Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Deed Is Done

So I told my finace last night that I checked his email and saw all the emails going on between him and other women. I told him the one that bothered me the most was the one from the woman that no matter how much he denies it I know he was involved with during the time he was ignoring me. He admitted to it and said the past is the past and though he is still friends with his past I am the one he wants to be with and there are reasons he is with me and not her. I asked him if the past knew about me and he said yes. Did she or does she now?

I think what bothers me the most is that I thought I would feel better about it and I actually feel worse. Not because I confronted him about it but because I violated his trust. But the question still remains: Is he violating my trust by talking to all those women the way he is or is there nothing to these conversations but internet friendships?

I am dying to check again but I have learned my lesson and refuse to do it. Hopefully he changed his password....

No comments: