Monday, August 14, 2006

Hop-the-Pepper Stew

We have gotten settled in our new place (more pictures to come I promise). Pepper is still trying to get settled. And the "rat" dog next door is not helping at the least.

Renee, our neighbor, seems nice. Her dogs seem nice. I just don't want our dog to eat hers. Pepper is a wonderful dog. She is great around people especially around kids. But when you throw other animals into the mix, you are going to have a problem.

I have seen Pepper in action. Before we left Stafford, I witnessed her catch a baby squirrel. Luckily today there was a door between her and the neighbor dogs. It could have been messy - she could have mistaken the terrior for a squirrel.

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

As the proud momma of three chihuahuas, whose combined weight does not exceed 17.5 pounds, I appreciate the awareness you have of Pepper's power and your efforts to avert a potential disaster.

Rockstar Mom said...

As the proud momma of three chihuahuas, whose combined weight does not exceed 17.5 pounds, I appreciate the awareness you have of Pepper's power and your efforts to avert a potential disaster.