Friday, August 04, 2006

My New Home

We have moved into our new home. I am a home owner. Boy, that sounds good. Just think - two years ago I was closing in on 30 and still living with my parents. Now I own a home (with my husband, of course).

It is so exciting to think of all the things I can do to it to make more "ours". The only thing is it is really expensive to decorate a home. In the week we have been here, we have spent plenty on shades and ceiling fans. These things are definitely a must especially to increase the resale value or to make it easier to rent (all depending on what happens in the next year or so).

The best part of it is the view we have off the back. Nothing beats living on a golf course (all the free balls I can find!!). Oh and there is a pool, tennis courts, and a marina where we can dock our boat over the weekend!!

2 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the new digs!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's your backyard? Post more pictures! I want to see the kitchen! Congratulations, Kel! You definitely deserve it.