Monday, August 21, 2006

Second Job

I have decided to get a second job. With Brett going back to graduate school and the mortgage on our new condo, I felt this was the best time to do it.

So what am I doing, you ask. I am going into business for myself - one of those home-based businesses. No, it is not Mary Kay or the Pampered Chef (though I love their kitchen stuff). It is something more up my alley - The traveling Vineyard.

What better thing than drinking wine! I know - I was never a big wine drinker. I have changed a lot over the last 2 years. I figure this would be a good way to develop my wine taste buds and earn some money.

The best part is I can do a party in Ohio and expense my whole trip. What better way to go home - free! As long as you can ship wine to the state, I can do a party (California, Florida, Texas, etc.)

Hopefully I will get to use my marketing degree a bit. If I can get back all my starting costs and pay off the last remaining credit card that I have, it will be worth it. So, if you are interested in having a party, just let me know!!!!

5 comments:

anika said...

Hey that's really cool -- I haven't ever heard of that!

Best of luck, chica!!

Anonymous said...

Gina Schigel is doing that too! I went to a party of hers a few weeks ago and it was pretty cool. =)

Kelly said...

Darn it. She is going to take my natural market.

Now what am I going to do? :-(

Rockstar Mom said...

Want to come to Texas?

Kelly said...

Mare -

That is one of the places on my list that I can. Brett and I were planning on going there to check on our rental property and get someone to do a party.

Let me know when and I will be there!!