Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lots of Stuff Going On

As someone pointed out to me, I haven't blogged in a while. I have had a lot going on. I found out I am pregnant and am still trying to get used to the fact that I am going to be a mom. We put Pepper down and then we adopted 2 8 month old Lab/Shepard puppies.

I have also been sick as sick can be. Whoever called this morning sickness needs to be shot because I seem to have it all day long and have for the last 4 weeks. Hopefully I will only have it for 3 more!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got 2 puppies while your sick!! You are brave! It will be better soon not too worry!

Anonymous said...

I just read an article this weekend in a health magazine that ginger is good for helping with morning sickness. Something about doing something with gingerroot. Maybe you should check it out.

Rockstar Mom said...

Yay for being preggers! Boo the sickness. Guess you won't be drinking any wine...