Thursday, March 27, 2008

No Belly Pictures

I have been a huge slacker when it comes to blogging. My goal was to try to blog daily but as you can see that has not happened. I get up, go to work, and then go to bed. This pregnancy thing really has me exhausted.

I have been reading a lot of message boards and am starting to think either I am not really into this pregnancy thing or the other women are just crazy. They are constantly posting pictures of their bellies. As of this moment, there are no pictures of my belly. I don't want them. I have not enjoyed being pregnant at all and don't wish to be reminded of it. I just want him to come out and be done with it. Does that make me a horrible person?

And to think Brett wants me to do this again! I think not!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly just get into it...youhave to do this again, believe me I wish I had more children, don't want to scare you but it is also nice for him to have a sibling growing up and help him take care of you and Brett when you get old!!! hope that puts a smile on your face!! Can't wait for the shower and to see your belly.

Rockstar Mom said...

I'm playing devil's advocate here. I swear by having one kid. I adore Mollie Bug and she gets 100% of me. I can't see how moms with more than one kid can do all the things I do with Mollie. I think it's terribly unfair to take away from a kids childhood because mom is too tired to drive somewhere.

For the most part, Mollie enjoys being an only child and she knows she's spoiled rotten. Holidays were hard because she has no cousins but we quickly learned to bring friends.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with my sister.... an only child has its pluses but having another one is definitely better. Don't you love those pictures Mary Kay did of the girls before they were born and that whole album thing. Please do it. I think you will regret it later. Get a picture of your belly. I wish I had.