Sunday, July 20, 2008

Decision

So after talking to Brett last night, we both decided I should take the medication at least for the 2 months the doctor prescribed it for. I wasn't going to but Brett thought it would be a good precaution to make sure things didn't get worse especially with him being gone for 2 weeks. I asked him why he wanted me to and he told me that he had a 24 year old with 3 kids (youngest being 6 months) come into the ER yesterday. She had overdosed. He just wanted to make sure I was okay since I will have a lot to handle on my own.

I took the first one this morning. It made me a little sleepy so I think I will need to take it in the evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Brett. Don't think of this as a bad thing. You've been through a lot of changes and you have a lot to deal with. It's not easy.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, this is more than ok to take for a short term to get past the "blues" and believe me you will feel better. I am sure you are overwhelmed down there without family around, I think about you alot and can't wait till your mom and I get there to see you and Gavin. We talked last night and we are going to leave on thursday night!