Sunday, November 16, 2008

And the fun starts....

So the Monkey started carrots today. I was going to start him on sweet potatoes but I heard that gives them gas (not that my child isn't a Buehner and has major gas already!)

I tried to take a picture of him with carrots all over his face but he cleaned himself up with his bib as I was taking the picture.






I also started to give him oatmeal instead of rice cereal. He likes it so much better than the rice.



Oh and by the way, did I ever tell you my kid is so damn cute? Any talent agents out there for baby models?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it is about time I am getting some pictures of this kid! He is cute! Can't wait to see him again.

Anonymous said...

YAY Gavin!!

He is adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

He seems to like food... that's a good thing!