Friday, December 09, 2005

Winter Wonderland My A**

I have lived in Cleveland, Ohio for almost my whole live.  You would think I would be used to the snow and ice and cold that comes with the wonderful season of winter.  But in all actuality I HATE WINTER!!!  I don’t like the cold and I don’t like the snow.

So I move to Virginia where I was hoping it would be a lot warmer and there wouldn’t be snow.  Guess what, I was wrong.  On Monday we had a snow storm.  Last night we had an ice/snow storm.  It is cold and the roads are icy.  Now the kicker is this place isn’t prepared for this type of weather.  They put sand and dirt on the roads to give you more traction but nothing to melt the ice.  I am staying in the house until all of this stuff melts (or until Brett stops driving the truck to work).

The only thing winter is good for is hot chocolate and sitting by the fire.  I am going to make sure we relocate to somewhere where there is not snow in the winter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...I guess Cleveland isn't looking too shabby now! =)