Thursday, January 26, 2006

How Romantic!

I don't get flowers sent to work (I work at home) or surprise visits like Nikol but I do get to go to a place I have been dreaming of going for most of my adult life. I get to go to Hawaii for my honeymoon!!

Originally we were going to go to Germany for part of the World Cup games and then to France to catch some of the Tour. Of course the World Cup is sold out so we opted not to go there. Next Brett decided we would go to somewhere in Central America. Fine with me - it is warm there. It was either going to be Costa Rica or Guatemala. I was excited about going since I had never been to either one before. Brett would get to go Scuba diving and deep sea fishing and I would get to gather some rays on my awfully white body (this way I will be red instead of white).

So the other day while we were watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, I mentioned that I wanted to go to Hawaii. "How about for our honeymoon?" was the response I got. I reminded him that he was in charge of that and that I will enjoy wherever he choose. Next thing I know I am getting emails showing me the places we will stay while we are in Hawaii!!! I definitely love this man. Could I be any luckier?

No comments: