Monday, January 30, 2006

New Place of Residence

Brett and I signed the papers on Saturday to buy a 3 bedroom condo in Woodbridge, VA. It isn't even built yet. Well I mean the framing is up but there are no walls. So now we are trying to get the financing to get a mortgage that isn't going to kill us. I am starting to freak out because I have a bunch of debt that I am trying really hard to pay off but I am afraid this is going to either get us denied or cause us to get an outrageous rate. I don't want to be the sole reason we don't get this.

I am sure there are people with more debt than me and worse credit (I have really good credit) that are getting approved for home loans. I can think of a few that sometimes I wonder how they got approved and manage to still pay the mortgage. I guess I am just scared that we went into this way too fast. Everything is too good to be true.

No comments: