Thursday, February 23, 2006

Never Go to Bed Angry

Whoever said never go to bed angry should get a medal. It is so true. It just makes your morning crappy and makes you feel like never getting out of the bed. What makes it worse is when you try to rectify the situation before going to sleep and the other party doesn't respond.

I can tell things weren't peachy this morning. I got my normal greetings but that was about it. No joking about me being lazy and not getting out of bed (but who wants to get out of bed at 5:30am?). And now I am sure there will be silence for much of the day.

Maybe I should have tried a little harder to "fix" the problem but I honestly didn't know something was wrong until the last minute. I gave my two cents about the situation but that didn't seem to work. Hopefully things will be fine later today.

My advice to everyone - NEVER go to bed angry no matter how small the tiff.

No comments: