Friday, February 24, 2006

Addiction

Most people are addicted to something, whether it is Taco Bell, alcohol or Friends. I must admit I am not addicted to any of those. (To be honest with you, I don't think I have seen a whole season of Friends in its entirety.) I will admit I have become addicted to 24 and so has Brett.

So here is how our evenings have been going:
  • Brett gets home from work around 6:30-7pm.
  • Cook, eat dinner, clean up.
  • Start watching 24 around 8pm and try to squeeze in 2 episodes.
  • Crawl into bed wanting to watch the next episode.

We have one disc left of Season 4 which we plan on watching tonight. Starting tomorrow we are going to watch all of Season 5 we have on TiVo. We didn't want to start watching it when the season began until we were all caught up. The thing is you get so tied up in the action that you don't want to stop watching. I don't know what we are going to do when we are all caught up and have to only watch 1 episode (with commercials). It is going to suck!!

No comments: