Monday, February 27, 2006

A revelation

I am very unmotivated to work out every day. I know in order to obtain the weight and body that I want this is necessary. However, I hate doing it. I think I have finally figured out why I don't like it. Being indoors.

I think when I am indoors I think about it too much. I pay attention to the clock too much and not on what I am supposed to be doing. When I am outdoors I don't pay attention to the time but just on what I am supposed to be doing and my surroundings.

I can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can go and ride my bike or go for a walk (not up to running yet but hopefully by the end of the summer). I am also going to take up golf this summer and will be playing softball a couple days a week. Hopefully I will be able to keep the weight off that I have already lost and lose a few more pounds and tone up before our honeymoon in June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can do it