Thursday, June 05, 2008

Baby Buehner Update

I went to the doctor yesterday. I am currently 38-1/2 weeks along. I am up 31 pounds (ugh!) and my blood pressure was a little high but they said that probably had to do with the fact that it was 98 degrees here yesterday. I am measuring 37 weeks and the heart beat was good.

They didn't do an internal check because I am not having any contractions. That is right - NONE!! The little guy is moving up a storm but I think he is quite content in there. But I want him out. There are so many reasons why but the main one is I am selfish and I want to drink a big margarita!! With that being said, I am scheduled to be induced on June 15th if I don't have him before his due date (which is June 14th).

Maybe I will give Brett a great Father's Day present. If not, he will just get to spend it in the hospital with me. (BTW - I do not like hospitals!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for an induction date! I feel your pain on wanting the margarita, that's all I craved! Sadly, when I had one, it wasn't even that good. Hopefully this little guy will hurry it up, if not, being induced itsn't too bad. Glad you're ok though!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a Father's Day baby would be good. We have a Mother's Day girl in our mist!! Why not, I'm sure that would be ok with you Kelly!

Anonymous said...

June 14th is Tony's birthday! Hmmm...you're going to have a gemini...good luck! :)

Rockstar Mom said...

Why not have him on Father's Day when his future bride was born on Mother's Day!

It's just too perfect for words.

Anonymous said...

oh good thought Marianne!