Monday, June 09, 2008

Almost but not Quite!!

We thought our little one might make an appearance on Saturday. I was having this strange pain in the front right of my stomach. It felt like one of those cramps you get when you run too much. It was occurring every 5 minutes or so. And then it stopped. Now there is nothing but him moving around in there.

I know I am having contractions but they don't hurt so I am having trouble timing them. Brett said to do it when my stomach gets hard but I seem to miss when it gets soft. I am so bad at this. Oh well, I have 5 days to go until I am supposed to deliver. I am not even close to being ready. Everyone tells me you are never ready. What was I thinking?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost called you this weekend! Good news things are starting to get ready down there! Maybe this weekend!

Anonymous said...

What do they call those... Bracks & Hicks. I have no idea how to spell it but they tease you into thinking you're in labor and you're NOT!!!