Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bathroom Facts

I have had enough of the depressing talk on this thing. Today for anyone's reading pleasure (not that anyone is reading this thing):

  • According to a survey by the National Association for Continence (NAFC), 30% of Americans avoid public restrooms, citing "fear of germs" as the primary reason.
  • Then, when the deed is done, 40% say they flush the toliet by kicking the handle with their fee, rather than touching it with their bare hand. Another 20% reach for paper to "protect" themselves before touching the handle.
  • What about when you are at home - are you bashful? 70% of Americans say they always close the bathroom door even if they live alone or are the only ones at home.

My theory (and all my friends know it) when I got to go I got to go. I don't care about the germs or who is around!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, Sista!