Thursday, October 13, 2005

Good Times Are Here Again.....

Well things seem to be going great in my world once again. All the problems of last week have been revealed. They have not necessarily be resolved but they are out in the open. One of the things that was revealed is that I need to go back into therapy. No this is not bad - it is something I have been putting off for quite a while. I didn't want to admit that I needed to go back but everything that happened between Brett and I seemed to make it evident that I do need to talk to someone.

With that said, Brett and I have worked out some of the issues and there are still some things that have to be addressed. I guess it is the nature of a permanent relationship. You have things that come up and things that you need to work out. It is great to know that he will stand by me while I work through my issues from the past.

No comments: