Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bumper Stickers of the World

Have you ever taken the time to read some of the bumper stickers on the back of people’s cars?  As we were driving back up from North Carolina we saw a bumper sticker that said “Satan is a nerd”.  What the heck does that mean?  Does this person like or dislike Satan?  I am not really sure where this one is going.

This morning I was catching up on my Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader calendar (as I do every morning along with my Fact or Crap calendar) and low and behold the topic was bumper stickers.  I figured I would share them with anyone who is reading this.  Here we go….

  • Forget About World Peace – Visualize Using Your Turn Signal!

  • I ARE ILLETERATE AND I VOTE

  • So Many Cats, So Few Recipes

  • I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

  • JESUS IS COMING…LOOK BUSY.

  • VEGETARIAN: Indian Word for “Lousy Hunter”

  • Don’t Like My Driving? Then Quit Watching Me.

I must admit I like the last one the best.  I am sure no one liked how we were driving this weekend.  But it was fun so who cares!!!

No comments: