Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Borrowing from Others

So the drama of our new condo continues. Not only did I ask my parents for money for the downpayment I also just asked them for some additional money for me to pay off some of my debt. I want to get rid of some of it before we have to sit down with the loan officer and would rather owe the money to my parents than to the credit card companies.

The only problem with this is that I don't want them to think I am taking advantage of their generousity. I just want this to work out and want to get myself out of the debt that I could have avoided. It is amazing how easily it all builds up and you don't even realize it until you can't dig yourself out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me...I know the feeling. It will work out, but I know it is stressful!