Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Cleaning Service

So I have finally finished cleaning the upstairs of the house we are living in. It took me longer than I anticipated and I didn't do the one bathroom or Brett's office. So I suggested to Brett that we get a cleaning service to come in when we move and clean the house because I don't want to do it again in 3 months. Brett stated that it will be easier the next time and that we will be able to handle it (notice the we part).

I am vowing now that when we move into the BRAND NEW condo I am not going to let it get as filthy as this house got. This place has a major dust problem. We change the filters every month and they are supposed to last 3 (anyone see a problem with this?). I will make sure that a cleaning schedule is established and both of us stick to it. I think that it is only fair that since there will be no yard work to be done that the house cleaning be shared.

As for this place, we will see what we do when the time gets closer for us to move. If Brett is gone a lot, I am getting a cleaning service. I don't want to clean this house by myself.

No comments: