Thursday, March 09, 2006

Reunion Weekend

It looks as though I will be spending the month of June in Cleveland. Brett has to be in Fort Knox, KY for most of the month and I technically won't have a place to live for the month. Our lease is up at the end of May and our condo is not supposed to be done until the end of June. We could stay in the house but that would me that I would be packing all by myself (I don't think Pepper would be much help).

The ironic thing is there are so many things I will be able to accomplish while I am in Cleveland that I am looking forward to it. First of all, I still do not have my life insurance license. I feel I need to get this in order to progress in my career especially if I start looking for a new job after we settle into the condo. There is a weekend class the first and second weekends of June. I am hoping to take the class and also the exam before we leave on our honeymoon.

And today I got an email about Reunion weekend at Xavier University. It is planned for June 15-17. I had mentioned to Brett that maybe I would go to Cincinnati while I am in Ohio and that was when I was planning on going. I have emailed my friends that live there and suggested a weekend get-together, even if we do not go to any of the scheduled activities.

Since Brett will be busy the whole time he is at Fort Knox I figured that I might as well take advantage of the situation. Getting the license (even if I have to pay for it) and visiting some friends sounds like the way to do just that.

No comments: