Friday, May 26, 2006

The Good with the Bad

I am getting ready to go to my parents' house for the month of June. In some ways I am looking forward to it and then in some ways I am not. I get to go back to the life I used to live but I will be away from my new life for almost a month.

The reasons behind this are simple. Brett is going to Fort Knox for the whole month of June. Our new condo was supposed to be done at the end of June so we figured I would go to Cleveland and we would save on a month of rent. Not a bad idea. In going back, I will get to spend time with my family, take my insurance exam, and get caught up at work. The big problem is that I will not see Brett for almost a month.

I should be used to not seeing him though. Our whole relationship was long distance. I guess the main difference now is that we are married. It will take a little time to adjust that he isn't there and when we get back together we will have to adjust all over again.

No comments: