Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Strangest Thing Happened

So last night Brett and I are getting ready for bed and Brett decided to check his email. He leans over to me and asks why someone who would not know me is asking him if he knows me. I look at the email and indeed someone he knows is asking if he knows me. I told him I had no idea why they would be asking that unless they were on MySpace.com and were doing a search for him. Honestly I cannot figure out why this person would be asking about me.

Now that I think more about it I am sort of nervous about it. How did this person link Brett and I together? And more importantly, why do they care? I am sure I will never know but it makes you wonder what information is out there about you and what people are doing with it.

I guess I will never know why this person wanted to know if Brett knew me and why she wanted to know.

Oh and by the way, if whoever you are reads random blogs ---- Yes he knows me. I am his wife!!!!

No comments: