Sunday, May 28, 2006

Moving Sucks

I vow never to move on my own again. I am so black and blue that I looked like I got in a huge fight. People would think my new husband beats me (which he doesn't by the way - I would be the first to admit if he did. Been there done that).

The good news is we are almost done moving things. The bad news is now I have to clean. I hate cleaning. Oh well. I guess our deposit is worth cleaning for.

PS - I think my knee injury has been the highlight of the moving process. Hopefully it will go away and nothing medically will need to be done to fix it.

4 comments:

anika said...

Moving is the worst thing ever. I hate it. Even if it all goes smoothly? It sucks! I can think of a billion things I'd rather be doing, including but not limited to: swimming across the ocean, painting my toenails, eating a stale cracker, and trying on bathing suits when I have no hint of a tan and haven't been to the gym in months.

Rockstar Mom said...

OMG, you linked me! You really linked me! That is so sweet!

Wow, thanks.

And I'm totally envious that you are going to Cleveland for a whole month...in June.

Envious.

Kelly said...

Marianne -

Any cousin of Nikol's is a cousin of mine in a weird Serbian way (Kumovi really).

Sorry I haven't been able to meet you. Maybe one of these days!!!

Rockstar Mom said...

I'll be there in July for the fam-damily reunion. Perhaps then we shall cross paths?