Monday, March 20, 2006

The Condo Saga

We are now being told we will not settle on our condo until the end of July. That means I might have to spend a couple of weeks after our honeymoon in Cleveland while Brett comes back to Virginia. The only reason I would have to stay is since I work from the house I won't have internet access to be able to work everyday. There are some possibilities of me finding a place on post or staying at a friend's during the day so I can work but what a burden that will be for everyone involved.

The other problem is now we will have to keep our stuff in storage for 2 months instead of 1. We still plan on moving out of the house we are renting at the end of May since we won't be here all of June. Doesn't make sense to keep it, pay rent and utilities, and not even be living in it.

As I always say there is always a reason for why things work out the way they do. Hopefully we will figure the reasons for this one soon (adding to my anxiety).

No comments: